Thursday 19 April 2012

Respiratry Test

Respiratry includes
Lungs
Breathing
Oxygen
To test my breathing we got into two teams and played a game of ultimate frisbee
Before we started i took my breathing rate which was 24 after it was 30 my breathing rate increased because my heart pumps more blood around the body giving oxygen to my muscles that need it  and we get oxygen from the air we breath in
Long term effect -Over a long period of time of doing exercise regularly you have a bigger lung cappacity from the exercise because you have more avioli( in order to have this which you will develope more of after long term exercise)and a bigger tharasic cavity because your heart is a muscle it will also increase leading it to pump less as it will be able to pump once and take a great amount of oxygen in the red blood cells to the muscles  where as before your long term exercise that one pump will be the equivelant of two pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment